
The Transparent Phone
very small. The phone has a multi side touchscreen. Because it is only a prototype there is no developed operating system or software. The Taiwan company says it will be 25%
lighter than the iPhone 5 and have a big screen. Companies are first trying to figure out what the demand for the phone is. Will people buy it? Is this a big enough jump? There are many question companies need to ask themselves before throwing a completely new product out there. They other worry is that the display quality won't meet up to the current mobile phones. In my personal opinion i think this is next. I think we are due for a big change in the mobile phone industry. (Reporter, 2013) Here is a quick video describing the phone:
References
Reporter, D.
M. (2013, February 17). Transparent cell phone 'will happen near the end of
2013' promises tech company . Retrieved from Daily Mail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279914/Polytron-Technologies-Transparent-cell-phone-happen-near-end-2013-promises-tech-company.html
By: Taylor Meneghini

I think it will be the best mobile phone in whole of the world .And now I wanna buy this .
ReplyDelete